26 March, 2012

Thanks for your support!

The results of the 2012 election for the IGDA Board of Directors have been announced here:http://igdaboard.wordpress.com/2012/03/26/2012-igda-board-election-results/.

Unfortunately, my bid to join the board failed by a mere 13 votes! That's very frustrating, to say the least. However, I congratulate Sheri Rubin and Ed Fries on their successful election, and I sincerely thank everyone who supported my candidacy - I truly appreciate it!

It's also very unfortunate that the election did not achieve quorum with its voting. We must do better to help IGDA members feel engaged and invested in the work of the organization. Now, let's get back to business and get the IGDA in shape, shall we? It takes more than a board to make that a reality...

No comments:

Post a Comment